2020 Chevy Suburban Trim Levels
You know that you want to drive one of the most capable family-friendly SUVs that money can buy, but which of the 2020 Chevy Suburban trim levels is right for you? Like its slightly smaller cousin, the Chevy Tahoe, the 2020 Chevrolet Suburban is always a force to be reckoned with. However, standard features and inclusions will of course vary depending on the Chevy Suburban packages that you select for your Deptford adventures! We’ve broken down everything you need to know below.
Chevrolet Suburban LS
The base model Chevy Suburban already comes standard with an impressive 5.3-Liter EcoTec3® V8 engine, delivering 355 hp and 383 lb-ft of torque. It’s also the only Suburban trim level that can seat up to 9 since it offers an optional 3-passenger split front bench seat. Other standout features include:
- Chevrolet Infotainment System with 8-inch touchscreen
- Fold-flat 2nd and 3rd-row seats
- 4.2″ color Driver Information Center
- 6-speaker audio system and Bluetooth®
- Leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Premium Cloth front bucket seats
- Rear Park Assist and Rear Vision Camera
- Remote Start
- Tri-Zone Automatic Climate Control
- Daytime Running Lamps
Each of the 2020 Chevrolet Suburban trim levels lets you choose between 2WD and 4WD.
Chevrolet Suburban LT
Even the baseline Chevy Suburban trim gives you plenty to get excited about, but that doesn’t mean there aren’t reasons to upgrade! Here’s what you’ll get:
- Lane Keep Assist
- Lane Departure Warning
- Forward Collision Alert
- Automatic Emergency Braking
- Inside rearview auto-dimming mirror
- Leather-appointed seats
- Heated front bucket seats with memory
- Programmable power liftgate
Interested in optional Chevrolet Suburban packages? The Sun, Entertainment and Destinations Package and the Theft Protection Package both become available at this trim level.
Chevrolet Suburban Premier
So, what’s the difference between the LT and Premier Suburban trim levels? The most luxurious Suburban builds upon the LT model’s feature suite with even more high-end safety features, along with some impressive amenities that the whole family will appreciate:
- Chevrolet Infotainment System with Navigation
- Keyless Open and Keyless Start
- Lane Change Alert
- Side Blind Zone Alert
- Front and rear Park Assist
- 12-way power-adjustable front seats
- Heated and ventilated front seats
- Wireless Charging
- Rear Cross-Traffic Alert
There’s one other important difference between Suburban LT and Premier models! The Premier is the only model in the lineup that offers a 6.2-Liter EcoTec3® V8 engine with 420 hp and 460 lb-ft of torque.
Find Your New Suburban At Chevrolet Of Turnersville
If you’re anywhere near Turnersville or Cherry Hill, Chevrolet Of Turnersville is your source for all new Chevrolet vehicles! Find your new Suburban by browsing our online showroom today.