How Much Does It Cost To Lift A Truck?
How much does it cost to lift a truck? Drivers near Deptford and Voorhees love the unique appearance and capabilities that lift kits can provide, but with so many options available, the cost to lift a truck can vary widely. You may pay anything between $500 and $5,000, before the cost of installation, depending on the type of upgrades that you select!
The Cost Of Lift Kits
In order to answer the question, “How much is it to lift a truck?” you’ll need to start by comparing the various types of leveling kits and lift kits that are available! Here’s what you should know off the bat:
- Levelling Kits – These minimal kits are designed to level out the differences in your truck’s suspension. (In most trucks, the tail rides higher than the nose, creating a more balanced look when you’re loaded up with cargo.) Although the changes are mostly cosmetic, it is possible to use levelling kits to raise the truck’s body by 1-2 inches.
- Cost: Expect to pay between $100 and $500 for a levelling kit, before the cost of labor.
- Body Lift Kits – A body lift kit increases the height of your vehicle, making room for larger tires without requiring extensive modifications. You’ll still need to know a lot about your truck in order to install a body lift kit yourself, but the changes you’ll be making are relatively simple.
- Cost: Simple body lift kits might come in close to $500, but choosing a more expensive version could mean that you enjoy more significant performance advantages.
- Suspension Lift Kits – When most drivers think of lift kits, it’s the suspension lift kit that comes to mind! These are the kits that allow for the most dramatic changes to your vehicle’s appearance and performance, so they’re preferred by the Cherry Hill region’s most adventurous drivers.
- Cost: When you equip a suspension lift kit, you might feel like you’re building a whole new truck! These kits can range from $1,000 to $5,000, depending on the scope of the modifications.
So, how much does it cost to lift a truck? Even after you’ve found the perfect kit, you still need to figure out the cost of installation. Although you can save big by installing the parts at home, that’s really only true if you have the equipment you need to get the job done right.
The installation of a leveling kit or basic body lift kit could still take about seven hours of labor at a professional service center. If you’re making more extensive modifications, your truck may need to be in the shop for fifteen hours or more. Schedule service today or contact us for more information.
Order Genuine Lift And Levelling Kits At Chevrolet Of Turnersville
Are you ready to pay the cost to lift a truck? Chevrolet Of Turnersville is your source for genuine Chevrolet parts and accessories. Browse our catalogs, talk to our experts, and start an adventure you’ll never forget, today! Since we’ve made it easy to order your parts online, there’s no reason to wait. If you’re interested upgrading your ride, you might also want to know the cost of a Camaro monthly payment.