Most of our new Chevrolet vehicles include Chevy MyLink, and many MyLink-enabled vehicles allow you to enjoy Chevy Wi-Fi on the go! Although you’ll need a subscription to access the feature, learning how to connect to Chevy Wi-Fi only takes a moment. And, it's even easier to learn how to find Wi-Fi password on Chevy truck, car, or SUV. This means that any passenger can sync a compatible device and travel with all of their favorite news and media--without using data on the roads near Voorhees and Deptford. We've covered everything you need to know, so check out our five-minute guide and get connected today!
How Do I Connect To Chevy Wi-Fi?
Many drivers make the mistake of searching high and low for a Wi-Fi password before they actually try to connect their device. Before you start combing through your owner's manual, you should know that the MyLink app will provide you with a default password. It's all part of the connection process.
For the most part, connecting to Chevy Wi-Fi is just like connecting to any other mobile hotspot. Just note that the Wi-Fi for Chevy vehicles is powered by the car battery; it will only work when your vehicle is on or in accessory mode (lights on, engine off)! Once you’re ready, take these steps to connect to your Chevy hotspot:
- Go to the settings on your smartphone or device, and click Wi-Fi.
- As long as you’ve purchased or subscribed to this Chevy MyLink feature, the option to join the network should pop up on your smartphone right away.
- Open the MyLink app on your vehicle's infotainment display, and click on the hotspot icon. This is where you'll find the default Wi-Fi password for your Chevy truck, car or SUV.
- Go back to your smartphone or device settings and click on the network that’s coming from your vehicle.
- Enter the default (case-sensitive) password that you’ve received on your device, and you should be good to go!
If you have trouble connecting to the Wi-Fi in your Silverado or your Tahoe (or with any other model), don't hesitate to reach out. We'd be happy to talk you through the process--and teach you a thing or two about your Chevy model's other technology features in the process.
Other Chevy MyLink Features
Before or after you connect to Chevy WiFi, you may want to sync your device with Chevy MyLink! MyLink is an app that provides a direct connection between your vehicle and your favorite device. Doing so gives you access to even more exciting features, including:
- Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay™
- Pandora® internet radio
- SiriusXM® Satellite Radio
- Teen Driver Mode notifications
- Turn-by-turn navigation
- Stitcher podcast streaming
- Text alerts that can read your messages aloud
- Driving report card
- And more!
Still doing research? Find out how to update your MyLink software quickly and easily.
Find A New Vehicle With Chevy Wi-Fi At Chevrolet Of Turnersville
Are you still wondering about how to make the most of your Chevy Equinox Wi-Fi or your Chevy Trax Wi-Fi? No matter what kind of truck, car, or SUV you drive, contact us at your convenience for tips on this and other Chevy MyLink features. Ready to connect to Chevy Wi-Fi and get more out of every drive through Deptford and Cherry Hill? Almost all new models offer the feature, and as you've seen, getting connected is as easy as can be. Take a moment to browse our new vehicle inventory and find out if there’s a model with everything you desire.