What Is The Chevy Traverse Towing Capacity?
When looking for a family-friendly SUV with enough towing power for your out of town trips, stop your search with the 2020 Chevy Traverse. So, what exactly is the Chevy Traverse towing capacity? Find out as we explore the towing capabilities of the new Chevy Traverse at Chevrolet Of Turnersville today! Afterwards, take your favorite Traverse trim level for a test drive.
Chevy Traverse Towing Capacity
The Chevy Traverse towing capacity varies depending on the configuration and engine option you choose. In addition to a large towing capacity, the new Traverse comes equipped with Tow/Haul Mode to increase your traction and control while trailering. The towing capacities include:
- Maximum Towing Capacity: 5,000 pounds pulled by a 3.6L V6 engine
- Minimum Towing Capacity: 1,500 pounds also featuring a 3.5L V6 engine
Chevy Traverse Cargo Space
Along with the Chevy Traverse towing capacity, you’ll find plenty of room for your passengers as well as for extra cargo. From the dedicated cargo space to extending into the cabin, you will have plenty of room with:
- Cargo Volume Behind 1st Row: 98.2 cubic feet maximum
- Cargo Volume Behind 2nd Row: 57.80 cubic feet maximum
- Cargo Volume Behind 3rd Row: 23.0 cubic feet maximum
Chevy Traverse Cargo Management
If you need more room for additional cargo, and if your trailer just can’t hold everything you need, the Chevy Traverse delivers additional cargo management features to help maximize space and allow you to bring more along for the ride. These features include:
- Hands-Free Liftgate: Load and unload cargo with ease thanks to the available hands-free gesture liftgate that opens with a quick kicking motion.
- Hidden Storage: The Traverse offers concealed under-floor storage to keep your valuables safe and increase your cargo space.
Experience The Chevy Traverse Towing Capacity For Yourself!
Get behind the wheel of the Chevy Traverse to test it out for yourself and see how Chevy accessories can make a difference. Visit Chevrolet Of Turnersville to explore the interior features of the Traverse, including safety and technology, and find your favorite trim level. Then, explore the Chevy Traverse fuel economy ratings and browse our new vehicle specials to help you save on your favorite model. Contact us in the meantime with any questions.