2022 Chevy Equinox Gas Mileage
You don’t have to sacrifice fuel efficiency for powerful performance on your Sicklerville adventures. The 2022 Chevy Equinox fuel economy offers up to 26 mpg city/31 mpg highway with the strong performance expected of Chevy SUVs. Read on to explore the Chevy Equinox mpg ratings with each engine option, and learn about the fuel efficient features that help you along the way. Reach out to our team at Chevrolet Of Turnersville to test the Equinox mpg rating in person.
Chevy Equinox MPG Ratings
Whether you’re taking on the Sewell daily commute or heading out for a weekend trip with the family, the singular 1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder engine offers efficient performance with the option of FWD and AWD. Depending on your choice, you can expect Equinox mpg ratings such as:
- 1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder with FWD: EPA-estimated 26 mpg city/31 mpg highway
- 1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder with AWD: EPA-estimated 25 mpg city/30 mpg highway
Chevy Equinox: Performance Specs
On top of the impressive Chevy Equinox gas mileage, your trips are backed by a Turbo-powered engine that allows you to confidently handle busy city streets and the open highways around town.
1.5L Turbo 4-cylinder Performance Specs
- 170 hp
- 203 lb-ft of torque
- Max. Towing Capacity: 1,500 pounds
If you’re gearing up for a weekend getaway, the Chevy Equinox fuel economy and 1,500-pound towing capacity is perfect for trips with a compact camper trailer or ATV for an off-road experience. It also has a spacious, smartly designed interior.
Fuel-Saving Features in the Equinox
Enjoy peace of mind on Williamstown highways with these automatic features that benefit the 2022 Chevy Equinox gas mileage. Save fuel on your daily drives with expertly designed features such as:
- Automatic Stop/Start: The integration of the automatic start and stop system benefits the Equinox mpg ratings, as the engine shuts off to save fuel. Under certain conditions, as you come to a complete stop, the Equinox will shut off, and instantaneously restart when you remove your foot from the brake. It’s amazing how much fuel can be saved when idling at stop lights or in long lines. The Automatic Stop/Start system can easily be disabled at the push of a button, and at the beginning of the next ignition cycle, it’ll automatically turn on again.
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS): Even the simpler systems such as monitoring your tire pressure can help you save on fuel. This standard system in the Equinox TPMS monitors when you have too much air or too little air in your tires, so that you can find the grip you need without wasting fuel.
If you find yourself not getting the grip you need on Turnersville roads, learn how to check tire tread depth.
Explore the Chevy Equinox Fuel Economy with Chevrolet Of Turnersville!
With the 2022 Chevy Equinox mpg ratings, you’re ready to take on weekend adventures and daily trips around Turnersville with confidence. Value your trade-in today with Chevrolet Of Turnersville, and then learn about how you can customize your driving experience with Chevy accessories.
More from Chevrolet Of Turnersville
The stylish Chevy Trailblazer is easy to recognize on the roads of Sicklerville and Sewell, but what’s it like to spend time inside the cabin? Drivers who want to get familiar with the 2023 Chevy Trailblazer interior would be well-rewarded by time spent behind the wheel—but our in-depth guide can help you get a clear…
The 2022 Chevy Colorado’s towing capacity ranges from 3,500 pounds to 7,700 pounds, depending on your choice of engine and configuration. Even if you stick with the base-level model, you’ll have more than enough power to tow a small pop-up camper or a lightweight fishing boat—and moving down the lineup will give you the ability…
How much is the Chevy Silverado? It depends on your choice of model and trim, but the most accessible Chevy Silverado starts at $33,800 MSRP. This Chevy Silverado price corresponds to the light-duty Silverado 1500 in its baseline WT (“Work Truck”) configuration. Of course, drivers who choose the Silverado have an extraordinary range of…