2022 Chevy Silverado Price List
How much is the Chevy Silverado? It depends on your choice of model and trim, but the most accessible Chevy Silverado starts at $33,800 MSRP. This Chevy Silverado price corresponds to the light-duty Silverado 1500 in its baseline WT (“Work Truck”) configuration. Of course, drivers who choose the Silverado have an extraordinary range of models and configurations to consider—so, you can expect new Chevy Silverado prices to rise as you add features and upgrades. Our guide to the basics is designed to help you get started, so you can find the model in our new Silverado inventory that best fits your budget.
Pricing by Model: How Much is a Chevy Silverado?
The Chevy Silverado is a force to be reckoned with in any configuration, and even the most accessible models can make short work of your toughest jobs in Sicklerville and Sewell.
With that said, there are plenty of reasons to consider an upgrade. Moving from the base-level WT to a model like the RST or the High Country will net you tons of additional standard features and amenities. Trims like the LT Trail Boss and the ZR2 are born for the toughest trails around—but an off-road-ready Chevy Silverado costs more than most other options. If maxing out your towing and hauling capacities is your main concern, the heavy-duty models deserve your full attention.
2022 Chevy Silverado 1500
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Work Truck LTD: Starting at $33,800 MSRP
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Custom: Starting at $40,800 MSRP
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Custom Trail Boss: Starting at $48,700 MSRP
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT: Starting at $44,900 MSRP
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 RST: Starting at $49,100 MSRP
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LT Trail Boss: Starting at $54,500 MSRP
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 LTZ: Starting at $53,900 MSRP
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 ZR2: Starting at $67,600 MSRP
- Chevrolet Silverado 1500 High Country: Starting at $59,000 MSRP
2022 Chevrolet Silverado HD
- Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Work Truck: Starting at $38,500 MSRP
- Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD Custom: Starting at $42,700 MSRP
- Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD LT: Starting at $42,400 MSRP
- Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD LTZ: Starting at $52,000 MSRP
- Chevrolet Silverado 2500 HD High Country: Starting at $66,200 MSRP
Interested in exploring the differences between these models? Continue your research with our guide to the Chevy Silverado towing capacities. If you’re looking toward the future, you should also get familiar with the upcoming 2024 Silverado EV!
Highlights of the 2022 Chevrolet Silverado Trucks
No matter which Chevy Silverado price point works best for your budget, you’ll receive a wide range of features that will help you get more out of every trip through Turnersville and Williamstown. Here are just a few of the highlights:
- Apple CarPlay®/Android Auto™
- Wi-Fi® hotspot
- Advanced Trailering System
- Up to 15 available camera views
- Multi-Flex Tailgate
- Head-up display
- And much more!
Find Your New Chevy Silverado at Chevrolet Of Turnersville
Now that you’ve seen how much a Chevy Silverado costs, make the trip to Turnersville to see your favorite models in person! Don’t forget that we offer new vehicle specials that can make your preferred trim that much more affordable—and you can save even more when you value your trade-in with our team.
More from Chevrolet Of Turnersville
The Chevrolet Suburban has always been known to be the perfect family vehicle for Sicklerville adventures. It features plenty of passing power, generous interior dimensions, and all the towing power you need for a successful family road trip. Luckily, the 2022 Chevy Suburban is no different and it offers all the performance and power you’d…
If you’re looking for a truck that offers the performance you need on the Sicklerville job site, you can’t go wrong with a 2022 Chevrolet Silverado 1500. It has been updated to feature even more amenities to help you get the job done right. Not to mention you’ll be able to indulge in complete comfort…
The stylish Chevy Trailblazer is easy to recognize on the roads of Sicklerville and Sewell, but what’s it like to spend time inside the cabin? Drivers who want to get familiar with the 2023 Chevy Trailblazer interior would be well-rewarded by time spent behind the wheel—but our in-depth guide can help you get a clear…